Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sad Madd

Poor Maddie. She was in a full blown run across the parking lot for dance and her dance bag got caught in between her legs and it sent her flat on her face. I really hate when my kids get booboos on their face. As I dropped her off at school I watched the other kids gaze upon her. I was so sick for her, then when I picked her up I saw the parents looking at me as if I had been smacking her around. The teacher told me that her whole class gathered around her today and made sure no one bothered her while they went to lunch and recess. It looks even worse today then it did yesterday when it happened. Her eye is now oozing as well. I hope that it heals well. She is so beautiful. Oh and later that night we went to a birthday party and she fell again on her face ( clumsy girl, it was with her scooter this time ) and the sweet little thing came crying to her daddy and he wiped her tears and she looked at him and said huh daddy we never quit, she got back on her scooter and took off. I just love her.

Yesterday

Yesterday

Today
Today

No comments: