Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tyler's Baby Blessing


I know that this is a month old... ( mainly because it took me this long to figure out how to get the top two pictures to post vertically ) Jason blessed Tyler on March 2ND. It was a really good Sunday. We had several Family members join us. We did lunch at our place afterwards, It was so yummy. The house was full but I thought that it worked out okay. The day before I almost thought that we would be able to break out the patio furniture for Sunday so we could be spread out more but noooo Mother Nature decided to be a Wench again and made it snow!! Again Thanks to every one who helped make the day more special by your attendance and following thru with your food assignment. We really enjoyed having every one over. I can't express this enough how important my Family and Friends are to me. I love all of you so much. XOXOX

No comments: