Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yuck!!


So since I have started Tyler on a little bit of Baby food he is starting to have the worst diapers. I have had to completly change him after he has had his morning poop. It has been escaping out the side and down his leg. Yesterday it was awfull I had to use like ten wipes ( I call it a ten alarm poopie, or if I have to use 4, 5 etc. it's always alarm..don't know why, just do..okay any way!! ) and it got all over me. I know why am I even talking about this, but man the things I have to do. Up to my elbows in poop! So I decided to bathe him the little sink at work. I got him all naked and had him on the changing table so I could go clean the sink I put a baby wipe over his hoohoo for a just in case..Ya it did no good, he peed and he laid and splashed in it.
I had to use a blanket for a towel. Good thing I had extra clothes!!

No comments: