Monday, April 21, 2008

Pictures are important

So I take it that I need to go and have a family picture taken. Our pictures lately have been like this. Me behind the camera or Jason behind it. Which is fine I guess. As I look thru the photo albums I have noticed that I hardly have any pictures of me with my kids. So as much as I hate my piture taken I am going to start making it more of a habit and since starting to blog I have the camera with me at all times. There were never enough pictures of my Dad and that has bothered me so I now realize that I need my kids to know that I was happy with them. I need more pictures of me. Recent ones because the big hair pictures is not how they are going to remember me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

In a few years the big hair will come back and they will know how cool you were.