Friday, April 4, 2008

I hate to admit!!

So I am crazy...
I have been noticing how I obsess over some things. I think I need to be admitted to a mental institution. The following I am weird about.
*The radio station has to be on volume level 5, 15, 20 or 25 and not higher than 25.
*I make up words with the letters on peoples license plates, like mine NTE, it means naughty, or MNR is manner or meaner etc. I do this every time I drive.
*The pillows on my sofa have to be in a certain order..brown first and as long as the cream one is in between the green and the red one then I am fine in what order the green and red one is in.
*I don't like the towels that hang on the towel rod to be used, I mean only for hands but don't take them off and use them after a bath..leave them alone!!
*I have to have the used diapers folded a certain way before throwing them away.
*When drinking from a water bottle, it has to have a mouth piece on it ( or what Jason calls a nipple ) I drink water so much better this way.
*The pillows on my bed have to be a certain way. Black,cream, black, cream and then black. It's annoying to change them at night but they have to be this way when I make the bed.
*I count at night to help me fall asleep.
*I will only use my own Ranch when eating a salad, unless it's a salad from Wingers or Famous Dave's. Before ordering any where else I ask if the ranch is made by them.
*When putting the groceries on the belt to purchase at the store, the boxes have to be together, the cans together etc. The bread,eggs and chips last. The cashier is usually waiting for me to take the bags from the twirly thing because I will still be putting everything in order.
*I have to have a clean nose.
*If I make a mistake writing and even though I might be near the end I will start over ( I very rarely leave it )
*The big calendar has to be color coded. Red is the job, blue is the city, black is the date, green is a special event, the other blue and sometimes purple is for will-calls or receiving and as for my little calendar, birthdays are in red.
*Jason hates this but I use tacks for everything when hanging pictures or shelves ( little ones ). I know really bad but Jason would be mad at me if I left big holes in the wall, I can't win either way!!
*I don't feel I should have to wash my dishes before going in the dishwasher, I mean isn't that what it's for? How ever I will leave the same bowl or spoon or what ever it might be in there for 4-5 times before I finally break down and hand scrub it.
*The toilet paper and paper towels have have to put on the spool thing with the sheet facing down so you pull down and not up when you go to use them. If I ever go to some ones house I will even change it if I have to use them.
*Besides not liking my picture taken, I hardly ever show my teeth.

So I am whacked..I hope all of you will still be my friend. I do hope that you can share what your a freak about so then I don't feel so bad about these things.

2 comments:

Aspen said...

Welcome to my world!

Roy B. said...

Can I join your freaky train? Sounds like fun! I think I'd fit in nicely! :)