Thursday, April 3, 2008

Worried



I am still so sick over this. I am a little worried that this is going to scar really badly. It has definetly scabbed over now. Today she told me that one of her froends sister told her that she was ugly. Man kids can be so mean!! I asked her if she thought that she was ugly and she said no and said you are so right. I told her that no matter what she is beautiful on the inside and out. ( and yes I want to go into the school and have her point out which kid said that so I can go over to them and smack'em...okay not really..but really! )

1 comment:

Amanda said...

First of all, you should go to school and find that child. I would do more than slap her.

You didn't allow comments at first, and I asked you if I could put your link on mine and you never answered. So I took that as you didn't want people to comment or look or whatever. But now I see that you do so I will comment every time!!! You are going to have to tell me to stop if you want me to. But I'm looking, and I have A LOT to say.

P.S. Why is the picture of you taken in the bathroom? Is that where you spend all your time?