Tuesday, April 29, 2008

gEt Me OuT oF hErE!!!




Well we finally had a nice day on Monday, So I had Andy my neighbor get my bike and the bike trailer down off the hook in the garage so me and the kids could venture out on our first bike ride of the year. Maddie was a big girl and rode her own bike but I lugged Jason and Tyler around. ( I swear the combined weight of the trailer and them is at least a 100 lbs ). We didn't get too far when Tyler started to get really upset. I thought if I just got going he would settle down. I remember when Jason was about two months old I put him in this thing and as long as I didn't stop he wouldn't fuss. Well that wasn't the case for Tyler. He was only a little upset in the beginning but let me know that he wanted out by the time we got home. I think that he was just so uncomfortable and Jason seemed to smother him a little. Hopefully the next time we get out he will be a lot happier. Jason, Maddie and I at least enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So, you're in to baby torture? Oh, sweet poo!

P.S. You don't really like Celine Dion, do you?

Amanda said...

It's too late to change it now. We already know you love her. Be honest, how many times have you gone to see her in Vegas?