Monday, December 29, 2008

Santa

I almost forgot to post the kids with Santa. Little J asked for a skate board witch he got and since Maddie couldn't make up her mind she received a leapster 2. Tyler got a travel size magnadoodle, good thing maybe he will leave his Brothers alone now? I asked Santa for a million dollars ( just one ). I didn't get it, I guess I have been bad this year?

Don't mind the spots on the photo, I was too lazy to scan the pic so I just took a picture of it with my camera. It didn't turn out too bad.
I hope every one had a wonderful Christmas.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Santa gave Katelynn the Leapster2 too! Aren't they great?!! It's already entertained her for hours and little brother has already been caught in many plots to steal it ;) And since it's a "learning toy" you don't even have to feel bad when they play video games for hours! :)

TheRogersReport said...

lovin the blog! What an adorable family... so, my bros and cousin are into ju jitsu. nothing pro but they love to grapple. My husband is obsessed with the UFCs so I know a bit of the 'fightin world'
I love that we are back in touch...its so fun!