Monday, December 8, 2008

Maddie is 7!!!

I can't believe that my Girl is 7. Jason and I told her that, that's it, No more Birthdays. As much as I want to see her grow into a beautiful Woman I want her to stay young like this forever. She is so special to us. I am truly blessed to have this little Mommy in my life. She helps me so much. I hope that she knows how much she means to me? ( She doesn't just think that she is my slave! ) I hope that I am her best friend when she gets older.







We ventured off to Hollywood Connection ( Expensive connection, so over rated..No wonder there wasn't any one there! ) My first choice was bowling but since my Mom says that I didn't call ahead that we weren't going to get a lane. Who knew that all lanes near by would be booked on a Thursday Night? Okay so we let the kids run wild at this place for an hour, Like always they enjoy everything we do ;)























I just had to post these pics. with the red eyes. My camera's flash wasn't working that great so the kids looked like demons. Oh so funny.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday!!! Did Maddie get a hand held drill for a present? Roy will be jealous.;)