Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sugar Cookies & Snow Flakes

Family Fun Night consisted of making a huge mess, I just barely got all the glitter cleaned up and scrap pieces vacuumed up. But well worth the fun we had creating the beautiful snow flakes, my kids are very creative and art orientated like their Dad, I on the other hand couldn't remember how to do a circle snow flake so mine came out square. But hey they always say that no snow flake is alike. The sugar cookies were a bite size delight ( Jamie's recipe, I love them ) We really haven't had the Christmas Spirit in our home lately, I know sad but this evening with kids and Martina McBride singin Oh Holy night in the back ground helped a lot. The kids always make everything so much better. Bring on Christmas.



6 comments:

Amanda said...

Dude! That is pretty intricate looking snowflake!

M. Nelson said...

Paper, glitter and cookie baking--you're ambitious! The kids look adorable.

Keelee said...

Are you bringing some of those beautiful snowflakes to the party tomorrow? Wait, don't, mine will look pretty sad next to those.

Lisanne said...

Hey, got your message through Ryan. Send me your email address and I will send an invite!
lpep27@yahoo.com
Lisanne

katie and co. said...

So cute, Tawnie. That's what Christmas is ALL about.

Stacey said...

That is a great looking snow flake... I feel ya on having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit. Maybe we will try the cookie idea