Wednesday, December 17, 2008

nIgHtMaRe SqUaRe


When Aspen I had spoke we found out that we had the same plans for Saturday evening. She had also mentioned that they take their kids on the trax to ride in to Temple Square, sounded like fun especially since Jason and the kids haven't ridden it before. When Jason and I arrived we took one look at the train that past and saw that it was crammed packed..Oh crap what was going on? A game I wondered? I think every one had the same idea as us. We saw three trains like this and so finally we just crammed on. When we finally made it to Temple Square it was so crowded that we were only there for a half hour and half of that was getting little girls to the bathroom. It still was beautiful, the lights I did see thru the sea of people! This year was weird, I usually always run into some one I know, we weren't there long enough to see! It was quiet the adventure and maybe next time we will try a week night. The only thing that was good about besides being with Family is that we didn't freeze to death ( could of been trampled to death though. ) Oh and I forgot to mention that Aspen spent $16.50 so we could all ride from 13th South to North Temple! Thanks Apsen.
Okay so I just complained about the whole night, but it really was still a good evening. Being with Family always is.

1 comment:

Jacalyn said...

I was there that night too! It was really packed, parking cost me $10! Cute pics though, makes Jason look like a good LDS dad :)