Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas pics


This year we had a sleep over at my Moms for Christmas. The night before Christmas we opened one gift which is always Jammie's. Then started the 24 hour marathon of The Christmas Story, both are traditions.
The kids all slept on cots in my Mom's room and Tami and I slept on the hide-a-bed ( hehehe ) while Jason slept on the sofa. Steven got the luxury of his own bed.
We always say that we are going to cut back on Christmas and we did but it still seemed that we were all spoiled..mostly the kids of course. We had a huge breakfast and spent the whole day in our Jammie's and continued watching the other movies we enjoy for the holiday...Home Alone 1, Home Alone 2, the Family Stone and the Grinch.
Once I got over my bah hum bug it turned out great. I stepped back and had to take a moment and invite the spirit in. Even if I didn't receive any gifts ( which I really don't care about ) I have my Family and that is the best gift of all.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas.

P.S. Thanks to all of my wonderful neighbors who dropped off all the yummy goodies that I now have to work even harder to get off. ;)

No comments: