Monday, December 1, 2008

Halloween 2008


I am WAY behind on posting Halloween pics..O'well, I am always late but will make it ( my theme ). Our little Family went as the incredible..I am still waiting to get my pic's back from the Church get together ( duh, didn't take any myself, bad Mommy! ) Even though it's one of our favorite holidays Jason and I didn't dress up, we never do..Party Poopers. It was great weather, so nice that it didn't snow on us this year. We had so much candy between the trunker treat and trick or treating that we will probably be giving it out next year with the new stuff. I am so glad that some of our family and friends could join us...always funner!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice new look! I love the leaf pictures.

katie and co. said...

What a beautiful little family. I love your pic at the top. So cute, Tawnie!