Monday, December 8, 2008

Tyler Tornado


























This seems to be the high light of Tyler's day. He LOVES to pull everything out of the cupboards and he especially LOVES the drawer with all of the Tupperware lids. Why do I keep letting him do this? Why haven't I rearranged things so he can't do this? BECAUSE..some times it keeps him away from me and 9 out of 10 times I make Jason and Maddie clean it up ;) ( Oh and I have never ever met a kid that drools like him! Notice the upper half of his shirts?...You always know where Tyler has been, just follow the trail of drool )

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Cabinet locks are $4.50 at Walmart and bibs are also very well stocked.

Keelee said...

We pick our battles right? I would totally let the kids do that and have the older ones clean it up too, oh wait, that does happen at our house. I'm glad to see that I am not alone.

Milana said...

Hi, I found you through Mandie's blog! Your family is so cute and it looks like you guys have added another since we have moved! He is so cute! I hope that all is well! Email me at milanat2000@hotmail.com!

Amanda said...

Oh do I know the feeling.

Looks like you have been busy blogging. And you added music again. I won't make fun of you I promise.

But Celine Dion has to go! : )