Wednesday, December 17, 2008

365 days and counting


So the Monster turned one on the 8th. He only weighs in at 20 lbs. For as much as he eats I am surprised that it's not more. I think half that is the weight of his head, which is in the 93%. That's okay, he is SUPER smart. No joking. He says Mads, Jase, Daddy, Momma, Hi, Ow. He points his finger to tell you he is one. Working on saying uh oh, he dances, shakes his head no, gives kisses, Pulls every baby wipe out of the container along with lids and other things in the kitchen all while laughing, oh and likes to make phone calls. He REFUSES to take his first steps on his own but hey he's smart.
We have a tradition on my side of the Family for the kids first Birthday we smash their face in the cake and let them go to town eating it..oh so funny and oh so messy. He cried when I walked away to light the candle but came out laughing when I pulled the cake away. Before I knew it he had all but a few bites left, can we say sick sugar buzz!
He is so much fun to have around, I am going to continue to count the days. I love to watch him grow. Thanks to every one who joined us on his special day.