Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Suckers!!

So I HATE suckers, but have been giving in lately ( no cavity's ). We stopped at the Credit Union and of course my kids rolled the windows down and yelled we want suckers, just so the teller can see that there are kids in the car. They have learned that they can do this now and I can't get away with telling them that they were all out. Next time I go I will either go alone or lock the windows. I even decided that it would be okay to get one for Ty. I know he would just yell that he didn't get one and be mad that Little J and Maddie wouldn't share. Well what was the point this time? 20 Minutes later when I arrived at my Sisters they were all asleep with the Suckers in their mouths...you mean Pacifiers!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

These are seriously the best photos ever! I love that all three of them feel asleep with suckers. Priceless!

Jacalyn said...

Hilarious! Glad you grabbed the camera!