Sunday, March 23, 2008

This week is over.

So earlier this week I had touched on how I have struggled since the first of the year and was now hoping to have a better out look on things. I wanted to go on about how my week ended. So Wednesday Tyler slept for most of the day while I was at work, that hardly ever happens. He is the type of kid who sleeps for 20 minutes and is awake and needs attention. He is our little power napper. I weighed in and didn't gain any weight..I was worried because I ate and ate the whole week before because of the increased stress.
Thursday I was able to attend the sealing of my cousin. It was at 1:00 and that left me feeling the spirit the rest of the day and later on in the evening we went to the reception. It was great, got to visit and the food was wonderful.
Friday was pay day...yeah!! I went to the car wash and the guy in front of me left me with 3 and a 1/2 minutes left so I only had to use two tokens and the third I used for vacuuming. Then we went to the mall to get Jason his new suit for Easter. The kids behaved really well. Then Daddy came home. I know that it doesn't sound that event full like winning the lottery but it was better then I have had in a long time.