Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good Day



So I have been in a little bit of a slump since the begining of the year. I guess it's from the following..Work not being so great, feeling like I am a bad Mommy and I just can't seem to get anything right, the weather. On one hand my relationship with my husband has never been so strong and on the other we wan't to strangle each other. I feel that I am going to have a nervous break down before I even turn 30. So getting to my point. I have decided..escpecially after such a bad week last week ( which I could realy write a whole novel on ) that this week will be better and I will repeat that statement every Monday and try not to get such bad anxiety when Sunday night rolls around because I dred the up coming week. It realy hasn't been so easy having Jason gone so much but I have to deal with it. So the following so far has been proven to me that this week will be better....Yes Monday was good, the full list of things to do at work was completed. We had a lovely Family Home Evening with the South's ( Which I will post at a later day ) and Jason decided to stay back a night before heading out of town. Then today which is just Tuesday..Went the following, I was on time to work even though I didn't get my tired butt out of bed until 45 minutes before needing to leave. I received flowers from a client of mine, as attached above. What a nice surprise. She said that she realy appreciates all that I do. I never get flowers. Then I got a very close, I mean a super close parking spot at the grocery store and got to go the store with only Tyler because my Momma kept the older two so I could get my Easter stuff done in advance even though I have been told that the Easter Bunny isn't real but I am about to change that! Then my Visiting Teacher's came to visit, which I realy enjoy..... No realy I do. So I am thinking that tomorrow at this rate will be even better. Maybe if I can stay positive and not sweat the small stuff it will have a positive effect on the ones around me.