Sunday, March 23, 2008

Daddy's home

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as I can be. Clap my hands and shout for joy and climb upon his knee. Put my arms around his neck hug him tight like this. Pat his cheek and give him what? A GREAT BIG KISS!
Another long week without Daddy. The kids were so excited to see their Daddy. He couldn't keep them off of him. They kept telling him that they weren't done with their hugs and kisses yet. Lately he is gone 4-5 days out of the week. I was joking with him earlier that it seems he is only home long enough for me to do his laundry and then he is back on the road again. It does help that we send pictures and talk on the phone. Maddie has his phone number down that's for sure. I can't wait until we can get another driver for work so he can be home more. We love our Daddy and appreciate all of his hard work. His family is his priority.