Friday, March 14, 2008

That's not the Easter Bunny!!!

I forged to Fashion Place Mall with 3 kids on Wednesday night to pick up Paiton, my Neice a Build-A-Bear gift card for her birthday ( or as the kids would call it a bear credit card ) I also promised them a cheese stick from Hot dog on a stick....Then, me being the bright person I am thought to myself..hey shouldn't the Easter Bunny be here!!? so went on a search and there he was. At first Jason and Maddie were so excited, ran right up to him and Tyler was in a good drooling mood so I placed them up there with the Bunny and as I went to get out of the way, Jason threw his arms out and yelled I DON"T WANT TO DO THIS ANY MORE and proceeded to cry in shear terror and leaped off of the Bunny's lap and I said what is wrong? I knew what was wrong..Jason could see the person's eyes thru the mouth and freaked!! This is why you see me in the picture...that was the only way I was going to get this done. Jason kept looking and analyzing it's every move. I was realy pleased with the way the picture turned out, even though the back drop was LAME! Here is the part that I can't forget that keeps me laughing and this is why I knew Jason was so upset. Okay so as I went to pay for an expensive picture. He told me in a very stern voice that, that was not the real Easter Bunny it was just a guy in a Bunny costume. I tried my best not to burst out laughing and the cashier kept her composure as well..he was dead serious..still looking back to make sure he wasn't coming towards us. Even Maddie told me that it was just some one in a costume..So the jig is up. Then on our way home the kids asked when are we going to go see the REAL Easter Bunny? I still can't stop laughing!!