Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Daddy & Mylee

For someone who said that we would never ever have a dog again, I mean every time the kids or I would ask he would say there's no way in HELL and don't ask me again. He sure has attached himself to this one. If any one is helping the dog create habits it would be Daddy. The first two weeks in our home the dog had to sleep with him in our bed. She follows him every where. Jason is saying how cute she is and he seems to have softened up quiet a bit. He says he didn't know that he could ever enjoy an animal or a dog that is again. Thanks for the puppy Daddy..even though she seems to be just YOURS!!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Awwww....

Amanda said...

You are making me want a puppy. Don't you think I have enough to do? Please stop!

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

that's cute, those little puppies sure know how to get their way.

M. Nelson said...

Suddenly I feel very sleepy!!!

Jacalyn said...

I talked to Jason today and he said that he had been planning the surprise for a while. I told him I was no longer buying the Jackass facade, that he was only masquerading so people wouldn't know he was a big pile of love!

westfam said...

Cute! I bet your kids are so happy!
Suzy