Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Popcorn Surprise!

My Family LOVES popcorn..(We get it from my Momma.) A client of ours gave us a huge bin with 3 different types of popcorn in it, So yummy. I kept catching Tyler in it, So funny. Yes funny until I reached in for myself and ended up with a handful of soggy popcorn, but didn't know it was soggy until it was in my mouth! As you all know Tyler is the biggest drooler I have ever met. I didn't think about it even though I could see him leaning way over to get handfuls for himself. Yes so yummy, So funny!

9 comments:

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

Tyler is such a cutie. That boy sure can drool. Thats funny. Landon drools like crazy too I have to change his shirt all the time from him soaking it. ;)

Claudia said...

your family is adorable tawnie!

Ritch in Love said...

Tawnie, I think I need to snoop around more. I just figured out you have a blog! I love it!

Devon and Josh said...

I love popcorn - especially the yummy three-different flavor kind like you had! The pictures of Tyler getting into the bin is so adorable - what a cutie he is!!

Amanda said...

Maybe he thought you needed some help with pre-digestion. He was just thinking of you.

M. Nelson said...

Wet popcorn. That's as bad as soogy bread in a sandwich, which immediatly starts my gag reflex. Well, I guess their worse things he could have done to make it wet. Cute kid!

Love your new family photo up top.

M. Nelson said...

Oops, it supposed to say--there's. I hate it when I make mistakes like that.

Mcewen Family said...

He is so cute. You need to e-mail me your e-mail address so that I can add you to my blog. deliamcewen@yahoo.com

Emilee said...

You have the cutest family ever!

Emilee