Monday, April 11, 2011

a very Barker Christmas


The Barker's as usual go way out of their way..or I should say..go all out. They are great!! we had a B/S Christmas get together and exchanged gifts. The ones we passed out were not as awesome as the ones we got. They are just too good to us and that Andrea sure is creative!

I have to mention the Answer clock, I had one when I was little and some where between our moves as kids it was lost, I had mentioned this months before and Andrea with her great ears found one for me..all vintage, still in the box! I about cried!! Crazy how just the little things mean so much and the memories that flood in. ( Sorry again Andrea for deleting the pics that showed my initial surprise, but there are enough pictures with my double chin on here! )




I sure love this family!! I don't know what I would do with out them. It took almost two years to actually speak to each other even though we lived behind each other for five years. I sure miss them as neighbors but I don't go a day with out talking to them. They are some of my besties! I hope they know how important they are to me!!


Just look at these knuckle heads!!! This is one of my favorit-EST pictures ever!!! I am glad that we all get along...for the most part and enjoy being with each other!!!


2 comments:

Roy B. said...

That was so much fun. Best Christmas party of the season!!! Oh, and we love you too!!! :)

Andrea said...

Awwww, sweetest!!