Monday, April 11, 2011

I love to see the Temple

We love going to Temple Square especially around Christmas time, I mean who doesn't!!?


The kids were in awe getting to walk right up to the temple and touch it. They loved looking at the door knobs. They can't wait to be 12 and get to go inside, I told them that's if only they are good kids. I can't wait to be able to go inside with them.




After we walked around under the lights ( the pink ones are my favorite ) we took the kids for a carriage ride. Of course Tyler fell asleep. We love waiving to all the people passing by but we do not like when we get a horse that farts or poops while we are on our ride. I know some of my friends are saying, but you fart all the time!! Okay, but I am not a smelly horse!!


By the time we are on are way to Christmas Utah, we have to bribe the boys with mt. dew to stay awake...still every year it never works!!



No comments: