Monday, April 11, 2011

love day

We've never really been too big on celebrating Valentine's day. I mean it's just another day to spend way too much money. Boy how society has put a price tag on every holiday. Don't get me wrong, who doesn't love getting a little something? I was actually very surprised that my Husband went out and got me something. I was having a bit of a rough day and when I came down and saw these on the counter, I felt so over whelmed. I felt so loved. I couldn't remember the last time I received flowers from Jason? I have always told him to just give me cash!

What is even more awesome is he was on crutches from breaking his leg and walked in to two different places for me. Them struggling getting it in to the house. (Along with the flowers I received a gift card for a massage. )

I do want to strangle my husband most of the time but he does do a lot for me and puts up with a lot. I sure do love him!!
I am so lucky to have him, I hope he knows that not just on Valentines day!

No comments: