Monday, April 25, 2011

Jungle Jims w/ Twins




This pic is clearly my favorite of the evening!! She is such a ham!!


I keep the "TWINS" on Monday afternoon. I call them the twins because Jack and Abigail are about 8 months apart. I just love them! We decided to load them up along with my three kids and head out for family fun night for dinner at chuck-a-rama and then to Jungle Jim's. During dinner Jason kept shaking his head at me with the look of "five kids, you must be out of your mind!" I just soaked it all in. It was funny looking at each other across the table while Abby smeared her potatoes all over the table and jack bounced on the booths bench, Tyler singing, Maddie and Bubba eating. I loved it!


We met up with Larkyn after dinner and man the two of us laughed at the little kids. At first they weren't too sure what to think of the rides especially Maddi and Bubba helping them on and off the rides but by the end of the night it was a fight to get them off.


My two oldest are getting a little too big but they are good sports about helping the littler ones.
We had a great time, we usually do on Family nights!! I love my family!!

No comments: