Friday, August 21, 2009

it's a bird...It's a Plane..NO...it's SUPERMAN!!


So Jason can fly now....He's been saying that he is Superman this whole time and now he he has proven it. Just put this with all of the other things I need to worry about. Jason wants to add jumping out of a plane to his hobby list.
I have no one to blame but myself. I gave him a gift certificate back on his 30th birthday which is now almost two years ago. We had to re-schedule twice...finally the third time was the charm!! Our friend Duane didn't have a problem joining him, he had done it once before and he is the one who gave me the idea and recommended sky dive Utah.
We enjoyed going out and watching him get geared up and take off in the plane. We did hear their waaahoo's too. I am sick just thinking about it and was when I watched. I am deathly afraid of heights and would NEVER do something like this. Glad he can be crazy for the both of us!!
I am so grateful they both landed safely!!!

No comments: