Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fathers Day

Father's Day is a little rough for me, I have a Father waiting for me in Heaven, Actually he better be up there building a beautiful kingdom for his Family...well if he can from any down time from missionary work that he may be doing. Any way, since I helped Jason become a Daddy it has gotten easier with each passing year. I love helping the kids make surprises for him and keep secrets..I love how the kids can give away with their giggles.


I know I am a little behind on posting this. I was in a panic..I had mis-placed the Father's Day paper that Jason had made for his Dad. ( The same as mine..I think his is better than what mine was...I mean funnier ) I am so glad that I found it. I hope all of you can read what it says?

This what we think of our Daddy. He really is a Super Hero to us. How he manages all that he does is beyond me. He does so much for his Family. His Family is everything to him.



I know I posted these pictures already but these are my favorites. We really love our Daddy!

Besides a big breakfast this is what we got for Daddy. This is a lazy tool, I call it any way..It has a button on the side that winds the clamping area in and out so you don't have to wind it with your thumb. For Christmas I had gotten this tool for my Grandpa and Jason said ooohh I want that, don't know what I would use it for, I just want it. It stayed in the package until just the other night when he needed to change a flat tire on Maddie's bike. I wonder how long it will sit around for until he uses it again? He loves his tools!
And yes I did give him the pictures of me with the kids and he loved them ( the man teared up just a little )
I hope that Jason had a good Father's Day..I hope he knows just how much I love and appreciate him..His greatest accomplishment is his kids!

No comments: