Friday, June 6, 2008

**The BIG 30**


So when my Birthday starts getting close I always get a little depressed and it's not because it's another year older..It just seems that it's never important. There is never enough money or never enough time. Jason always says it's just another day...Not just about mine but about his too. This year I was way caught off guard. Jason and my Mom planned a surprised Birthday Party and every one brought things for a yummy BBQ. I was spoiled!!! Thanks again to every one who made me feel great and made the BBQ such a wonderful treat.
Oh and did I mention that I was glad that I changed from my jammies into going out of the house clothes? Oh and I touched up my make up? I really had no idea...I only accept this type of deception and lies..so no more =)

4 comments:

me said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear whatever your name is....
Happy birthday to you!! hehe

I hope it was a good one!

Amanda said...

Over the hill, ha!

Welcome to the 30's club.

Jamey said...

I was talking to Aspen while she was at your party, and she reminded me that I was not invited. So, even though I was not invited, I hope you had a Happy Birthday!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! See 30 is nothing to worry about!