Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bubba's 4







Punching Justin & Daddy in the face!!


My Bubba turned 4 ( the 13th..friday the 13th ) I can't believe my little guy is this old! We celebrated it the Sunday after over at Jeremy and Larkyn's during Father's Day dinner ( Thanks again guys for letting us make the mess at your place and not mine ) He is so funny. He makes me laugh all the time.
He was worried that we weren't going to celebrate it and he also was worried that Daddy was going to put poop on his cake because that is all that we talked about for the week before his Birthday because we were making in fun of him for not telling us what presents he wanted or what type of cake. He did ask when Daddy wasn't around if Daddy was just joking. I told him yes. I love celebrating Birthday's. I want my kids to know that this is such a special day to me, it's when the Lord and my Dad handed them over to me. I love him, I love him, oh do I love him.

3 comments:

me said...

Im glad to see you are up and about again. How is the salt lake house coming anyway? Ive sure missed reading your posts!! oh and Happy birthday Jas!!

Amanda said...

Cool Hulk fists!

me said...

in response...my high school hair looked basically the same as it does now only longer. but the front was the exact same. now 6th grade different story...7th/8th grade i changed it and for the most part its been the same ever since...other than length.