Thursday, January 5, 2012

A 60th birthday party

A few of us met up for dinner at Golden Corral ( yum ) and hid out in the back room to surprise my Mother in Law for her 60th birthday. I love it when I can get away with things. She had no idea :) We sure do love this lady. She is one of the most sweetest and thoughtful person's I know. She has such a love for the gospel and her family. She keeps very busy being self employed, holding a church calling and taking care of her father and Husband, because they both have health issues. She is always cheerful and willing to help others in the drop of a hat. I hope that she knows how much we love her. Happy Birthday Joyce.






Two of my favorite things... food and family. I am glad that Joyce had a birthday so we could get together. My dad always said age is earned. Here's too many more birthdays, for all of us!!

No comments: