Thursday, January 5, 2012

2nd and 4th



Wow, how the time flies...one minute they are in my belly and then next they think they know everything!!


Bubba is 7 years old and enjoys playing soccer, bey blades, shooting guns, riding his bike, playing with friends. When he grows up he wants to be just like his dad. He is such a tender little fellow. He has a temper and will cry over just about anything!! He always wants to be held and kissed at the wrong possible moment, when I am at my busiest but I know that's it's just a little reminder to take a moment, pause and take in the lovin'. I am not sure how long he will keep this up?


Madison is 10 years old and enjoys dance, coloring, crafts, fashion, dolls, more dolls and dolls. When she grows up she wants to be a dancer and an artist, she gets her artistic ability from her Dad. This girl and I are so similar, except for the ability to keeping her room clean. She is the biggest slob ever!! She is like me in a sense that for one I was a Daddy's girl and never cared what my Mom had to say and second, she likes to be a tom boy and a princess!! She could care less if I was mad at her but if her dad is the least bit disappointed then she falls apart.


I am so proud of these two. They are smart, friendly, make good choices. They are good kids. Pretty well behaved and when they are not burping or farting they have good manners too!!

No comments: