Friday, February 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

These are the only two pictures I got of Thanksgiving..What the heck!!! I guess I was too busy stuffing my face and sleeping to bother. It was a quick little get away and this year we invited the Barkers down to the Nut House with us! After going back and forth with the eating discussion we decided to eat in and save the money..wait, was it really saving? Maybe..compared to eating at our normal place...Chuck-A-Rama.

All in all, we had a good time. Nice weather, lounging and great company! I have so much to be thankful for!!

1 comment:

Roy B. said...

One of my favorite Thanksgivings EVER! You guys were so great to invite us down. It was such a blast hanging out and relaxing, but most of all the company was the best. Thanks for the chats and for all the fun!!! You're the best!