Friday, February 25, 2011

5-0




Another exciting evening!! Jason won in the first round...AGAIN!! I finally told him that he needs to maybe take it to the second round? What can you do when the opponent makes the wrong move and Jason has to take him? This fight wasn't much of a challenge but Jason always goes in expecting the worse. He also doesn't use a game plan, he just prepares himself for every angle that the fight might go in. The fight is posted on my FB page ( haven't figured out how to put it on here? )

It continues to amaze me on how calm he is before his fights. It's okay I guess, I have enough nerves for the both of us.

I am truly grateful for all of our friends and family that come to support Jason and even the ones that don't come. We both feel very blessed to have such great people in our lives.

No comments: