Monday, November 2, 2009

Ward Halloween Carnival

This year our Family theme for the ward Halloween carnival was the...
SOUTH SIDE BIKER GANG!!
Jason and I pretty much already had the biker gear, although it was just too hot for the leather chaps or we would of been strutting' those too! I made the kids vests ( thanks to Andrea for coming over for a quick sewing 1 on 1 lesson..heck I hadn't looked at a pattern since Jr. high!! ) I put skeleton buttons on Jason's along with a Harley Davidson patch on the back. Maddie's had pink buttons with a skeleton with pink bow on the front and Tyler would barely keep the velcro attached so he got nothing extra on his. No one was going to mess with us!!

Tyler wasn't feeling too well..in fact we ended up at Primary Children's after this for an overnight stay...totally sucked...especially the ambulance ride, my poor baby had a serious case of croup, that mixed with asthma was not good at all. But believe me he is back to his normal MONSTER self!!

On with the evening. We saw lots of fun costumes and friends that we haven't seen for a while. I don't think we had been to church for a month between having sick kids and conferences. I love Halloween..it's part of my favorite season!!

1 comment:

Anisha said...

you guys are the coolest family I know!