Wednesday, November 25, 2009

obsessed

Lately Ty just can't get enough of my i-pod or i-phone. Both of which are like my best friends, and he is trying to steal them away from me!! He is so in to the music and sings to almost everything..I hate to admit but he wants me to play hanna tanna over and over again!! I have composed his own "Tyler's party mix" play list on my i-pod so he can listen to HIS favorites. Some of them are sponge bob, bob, the builder, hanna of course and I like to move it move. I also hate to admit that I can almost sing word for word now, well..I have to listen to them over and over. I have no one to blame but myself!






His love for my phone...He has fallen asleep with my phone!!! He likes to play the matching games, bowling, sling shot, watch Tinkerbell, spell words and do shapes. i-phone has so many wonderful little apps for kids. He is sounding out the words and putting words in the right order. He scores over a hundred every time on the bowling game. You really should check out his skills. Again I have no one to blame but myself!!



It's sad...when I want him to listen or be quiet all I have to do is tease him with my phone ( bad Mommy ) Oh, this is why I also should apologize for missing phone calls or if he has dialed any one by mistake.

No comments: