Sunday, October 18, 2009

wee witches night out


We had such a good time on Wee Witches night out. It was great to have a Mommy Daughter date. We all hoped on one broom and headed to Gardner Village. Every year they do a Wee Witches weekend. They Have animals, pony rides, scavenger hunts and lots of other activities for kids to do. Plus it's always fun to dress up. They have a music playing and a couple times during the night you can parade with the Witches while dancing!! ( My favorite part of the night, besides the yummy pulled pork sandwich and pumpkin cookie was watching Rachel dance and sing to Miley Cyrus..pop it lock it polka dot it ) We went with Rose, Megan, Rachel, Andrea and then met up with Jen, Katelyn and Haley. Lot's of giggles and wiggles!!


I sure love my Maddie. She is such a big help to me. It's so fun to mess around and to be able to tease each other. I am sure we will be close in the years to come :)

Thanks for the invite Andrea. We really had a great time. Let's do another Mommy Daughter date real soon.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So cute! I never noticed how much you and Maddie look like each other. That was a fun night!