Sunday, October 18, 2009

Daddy's Birthday

Daddy's birthday celebration included lunch at on of his favorite places to eat "Famous Dave's" and taking us to see cloudy with a chance of meatballs. It doesn't really sound like his idea but he had no problem agreeing. Lunch was wonderful and the movie was great.




We love torturing Tyler with lemons or limes. I know that we are not the only ones that do this to their kids!! I can't help it is so funny!! ( You like how I didn't get pictures of me stuffing my face~ that by far would be the worst picture..I love to eat!! )


We gave Daddy underwear, socks and a sweater vest ( which by the look on his face, I will most likely be taking it back ) for his birthday. Yup we went all out. He doesn't care much about birthdays but we love celebrating them and showing him extra attention. I hope that he knows just how much we love and appreciate him.
Age is earned!!! Here's too many more birthdays!!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Cute family picture at the top! Happy Birthday Jason!