Thursday, October 8, 2009

East Canyon



For the last couple of years my Dad's side of the family has gotten together up in East Canyon for a weekend in September. With Jason out of town and other obligations I was only able to take the kids up for a couple of hours. It was the perfect weekend too, great weather and the start of changing colors with the leaves. I wish we could of stayed. They always have mini golf, tennis, swimming, and volley ball. We opt out on all those activities, mostly because we didn't have time but the creek looked more inviting. We had fun splashing each other but the best was when the kids screamed over seeing a big garden snake go right by us...ahh, good times!!!
At least we were able to make an appearance.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

cute pictures.

Brittany said...

Stalker!!! Of course you can add me. I'm a total blog stalker too :) I can't believe how cute your kids are - your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!