Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Bunny

I nearly forgot! I even had the picture done early this year so I could post it before Easter came. O'well...DUH!!
Last year I had a fight on my hands with little J even wanting to sit with the Bunny. I had to finally join in on the picture. ( you'll have to go back to last years post..It was hilarious! )
This year I couldn't even keep up with Tyler walking up to see the Bunny. He had this puzzled look on his face..what is this big fluffy white thing waving at me? All three kids warmed up to the Bunny quickly. The bunny made them giggle and of course they were trying to peek inside to see eyes!
Hope every one had a wonderful Easter?! We sure did.

3 comments:

Jamey said...

You are so good - I took Aspen one year when she was little, and I haven't taken them since. I don't know - I usually don't get out to that side of town - they need an easter bunny that is a bit closer!

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

How cute are all they!!!!

Ritch in Love said...

WHAT CUTE KIDS! I'M TAGGING YOU ON THURSDAY. STOP BY!