Monday, October 27, 2008

yum,yum..yuck,yuck..tub,tub..

Ty loves to eat..and he will eat anything I swear...dirt, rocks, sand, staples, paperclips ( He doesn't actually swallow some of these things ). He also seems up to trying anything new. He especially likes to feed himself and likes to make a huge mess in the process. This is him enjoying some of my rice. It reminds me of the part in the movie flushed away when Roudy is eating maggot's and the slugs are singing that he is..okay side stepped and yes gross!

Showing off how dirty he is.

This is him getting a bath in a bucket that we had here at work. Yes I do take care of him even though he looks like white trash when we leave from work to go home. He has a Mommy that loves him very much!

He is soo funny..I also think he should be more chubby for as much as he eats?

No comments: