Monday, October 27, 2008

Landon's Baby Blessing



Ummm, did I even get a picture of the Baby Boy that got blessed..NO. Man I am Blond! Windy and Curtis invited us to come up to Ogden and share the spirit of Landon being given his name and a blessing. He is such a handsome little guy..Man I am mad that I didn't get a picture of him, DUH! I got to hold him, it's hard to think that Tyler was that small, well that all my kids were. Thanks for inviting us..We enjoyed ourselves.
( that other beautiful girl in the pic is my neice Kayla )


While we were all dressed up I thought that I would try to get a descent picture of us..you know it's not really the kids that I have to worry about ruining the picture it's their DAD!!
Just forget it!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You should use all 4 pictures for your Christmas cards!