Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!









Oh so I am a week or two late on posting about my anniversary...That's okay Jason says it's just another day..or he asks what one is this, our first marriage or our second? ( our first is on August 21st and our second is may 21st )
Okay, so wait let's get serious, Jason and I have been married for 9 years now but have been together for 12. That is along time to be with some one, and just think we are stuck together for eternity too..but really I wouldn't want to be stuck with any one else. I love this man, he is my best friend. We really have come along way. I am so glad to share everything with him especially 3 beautiful children.

Our favorite saying to each other is "Even though you make me want to run the car in to on coming traffic sometimes, I wouldn't want it any other way."

I love you Jason, I hope you know how much you really mean to me.
cheers, Here's to many more years to come.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You guys are adorable... happy anniversary!

Jacalyn said...

You are so funny! Happy Anniversary, you must be doing something right.

Andrea said...

What are you....a unicorn? Nice pole;) You are soooo mushy.