Monday, July 7, 2008

~~Lagoon~~

A couple of weeks ago we decided to leave work early and join my Uncle and Aunt on their Stake Lagoon Day. Jason and I haven't been to Lagoon since Little J was 8 months old. It was hot that day but we had so much fun. Maddie was able to ride pretty much every ride, All but the super big ones. Her favorite ride was the Spider ( mine too ). Little J's favorite ride was the bumper cars. We had my Momma, Brother Steven, Sister Tami, Niece Paiton, Jason's Brother Justin and a couple of cousins, My Aunt and Uncle and my Dad's Parents all run around with us too most of the day. I am so glad that we were able to go..We needed a distraction from work and our Salt Lake home.











They have added a lot of new kids rides since the last time we went.

The only rides Tyler got was his stroller and the train. He was good the whole day, He enjoyed all the action.


These are my Grand Parents, My Grandpa always golf's to win a stuffed Animal for my Mom and my Aunts...This year he did that again and then won my Grandma 4 snakes..She then later gave three of them to the kids. They are so funny..still so young at heart.


You can't see Bubba very well in this picture..Nana took him on this ride after he became very bent over not being tall enough to go on the white roller coaster with Maddie and Daddy.


This is my Aunt Karol Lin and Uncle Gary with my Mom, The black gorillas are what my Grandpa won them at golf and the white gorillas are what Gary one for my Aunt and my mom won for herself at the ball toss...They were so giddy over winning, they never had done that before let alone both of them winning at the same game. Oh I won at it too but only a snake.



This is my Mom and I's favorite ride. We usually can get it spinning really fast. I did have a turn too but didn't get it to go very well..not enough weight..hehehe, it was fun squishing the kids.


Tami and Paiton on the train. This was the ride we waited for the longest. Overall we got on the rides quickly..oh but did I mention that rattle Snake Rapids was closed :(


Jason and Maddie got along really well most of the day. It was nice that they could ride together. How ever they did ride as many rides as they could alone..So they could show me how big they are.





This is Tyler crowded in his stroller, after winning the gorillas they caught a ride with Tyler. He was mesmerized with them.
We really enjoyed ourselves. Next year Tyler may get ditched so the four us will be able to do a little bit more. We will have to save up since the price goes up every year..Thanks to Stake Lagoon days so we can some what afford to go.

No comments: