Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring Program




Jason goes to Challenger two days a week and this past week his class put on a spring program that they had been working on for weeks. ( I miss the Christmas one because of a new baby ) They worked so hard. I juggled a video camera and a digital camera so I could get everything. While Jason was performing he would yell out I love you Mommy, your supposed to clap Mommy, did you clap Mommy? I saw him pick his nose at least a dozen times and touch himself at least half a dozen times.
I also received my Mother's day gift from him. It was a sheet with different questions on it about me. Some of the questions were... ( I hope that you can read it. ) My favorite one is that I am as pretty as a dress.
I really enjoyed watching him, he makes me so proud.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That is so awesome! Boys, boys, boys. You are as pretty as a dress.