Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Little Mover

Today was crap!! Usually every Tuesday we get in a truck that has several pieces to deliver. The driver that comes in is awesome...Really good guy and always busts his butt at helping us get the pieces off. Well today....really just another normal day....Me, My Mom and my Sister got to help off load, oh and little Jason. ( he always wants to help and he is pretty strong for how little he is..who am I kidding he is a little superman ) we had 32 pices with a combined weight of over 4,000 pounds. It was not fun. ( we often get stuck doing the off loading, not just this truck but others, just before this one My Mom received in 23 mattresses ) us girls almost lost a stone table top, we all screamed when it started to lean and we all kind of thru our bodies into it to keep in from dropping all the way to the ground. I was hurting so bad..All of us received injuries from todays event. Oh let me get to Jason. We put him up on the upper level of this trucks trailer and with his strong muscles he pushed these pieces over so the driver could reach them. Jason was just beaming. After we got him down the driver gave him 2$. He was so excited. I told him that we would go to the store to buy something.
I call him My Little Mover in training. There are some days that I am glad that I can take my kids to work.

No comments: