Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day



Normally I am very against the kids writing or coloring on themselves and in fact throw those stick on tattoos away. I made an exception to this. I didn't even know it but Daddy had drawn this on the kids in the morning and I hadn't noticed until just before bed. I laughed and as you can tell they were actually proud to have it. I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Daddy took the kids ( Jason & Maddie any way ) to pick pick out somethings for me. Maddie got me a necklace that is a heart that has diamonds, gold, silver and says mom on it. Jason got me some perfume and Tyler with the help of Maddie got me a necklace that has a heart shaped stone of his birthstone and I also received some cute cards and then Daddy got me some red roses and made breakfast in bed. I enjoyed the speakers at church and some how can't find my gift that was given afterwards. My only disappointment was that the primary kids only sang one song. I had put off feeding Tyler because I didn't want to miss my songs..Anyway we skipped out on the rest of the classes and met up with my Family for a nice dinner at Chuck-A-Rama. We go out every year so none of us have to cook or clean up. We ended the day with a bike ride and playing at the School. Jason made me feel so special and he said that I am the best Mommy!! ( Just so you know, I know a lot better ones out there )

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I was sad about the one primary song too. Also, my kids have a knack for finding the tallest kids and standing right behind them. I didn't even see mine singing. That is literally my favorite part of Mother's Day ever since Bryn was in Sunbeams. So I was a little disappointed. You are an awesome mom! I'm glad you had a great day!

Aspen said...

I want a blog with pictures about the Salt Lake house!