Friday, July 2, 2010

6 is the trick...


My Bubba turned a year older. We made a whole weekend out of it. We spent the one morning at Chuck E Cheese ( do you think that his mom could get one picture of his friends an family that joined us..NO!! our besties the Barker Family, Paiton, and Aspen's girls..oh and his Nana) had a fun stuffin time! The next day we went to church and after we had his Grand parents, Aunt and Uncle from my side over for cake and ice cream.

6 is the trick to get...new roller blades :)
and a BB gun...yes we are those kind of parents!!


We are so proud of our little man. I just love his tenderness to pieces..but he could act his age every once and a while!! I love you Bubba!!

2 comments:

Roy said...

You'll shoot your eye out!!! ;)

Taren said...

We are those kind of parents as well. Some of my favorite memories include shooting cans w/ bb guns while deer hunting. He is a cutie!