Friday, May 7, 2010

Pan Ams


I am little behind on posting this. This took place about a month ago.


Don't ask me what Pan Ams stands for. All I know is that it's another Jui Jitsu tournament. It took place in California. Yes, another one that I didn't get to attend but supported from home :)
Jason took Bronze in his division. He signed up for two different competitions. In the first he was disqualified for an illegal move which he wasn't aware was illegal. Different competitions have different rules, sometimes hard to keep them all straight. The second was the open division. This is where you go up against men different weights and sizes but have the same color of belt. The man that won gold looks like he has about a foot in height difference and about 50 lbs more in weight...so not fair!!
Even though Jason was disappointed in himself, I am not. He works his butt off. He is the BEST in my book and I am in no way saying that because he's my man...okay, maybe a little!!
I am so proud of him. He loves doing this and I love watching him...no matter if it's from home or front row. I love you babe! Good job!!

1 comment:

Roy B. said...

That guy looks like he did stunt double work for Chewbacca...he's HUGE!!!

Great Job Jason!!!