Friday, May 14, 2010

Gym Jones

Jason has a very vigorous work out routine. Gym Jones is just one of the gyms that he trains at. I think the trainers at this location are the most hard on him. You have to have a lot of heart to even be able to go and participate. They train Olympic athletes, movie stars and some of Jason's other Jiu Jitzu friends in his class. Here are some of the pictures from the site. If you would like to see the site yourself and fully read what you have to endure check it out at http://www.gymjones.com/



The torture that he puts himself thru is just mind blowing. He is training to be the BEST!! He has such a strong passion for MMA. I know he can take this talent and go all the way with it. I can't describe in words how proud I am of him. He amazes me every day. I am truly lucky to have this man in my life. He is a warrior!!

2 comments:

Roy B. said...

He's no man...he's a machine!

Jacalyn said...

WOW. Can I have just a drop of his will power & determination?